Friday, May 17, 2013

Welcome welcome one and all

Welcome one and all to my little corral on this big wide world web.  This is something altogether new for me so please be patient as I settle in.  I have been conversing with my two cousins you see and I see something wrong in this big ol' stratosphere (shew that was a big word).
<br><br>
I see a big nasty wolf person, thing, it picking on some little people trying to stay safe and protect their youngun's.  Now my shepherd boy who protects me is busy and I just thought I would sneak off and protect these little mommas (and daddies).
<br><br>
Someone has been slipping me little tidbits of info and screenshots here and there.  And I see something very wrong here.  In the words of Bill Murray in Stripes - I see something very wrong here, very very wrrrrrrrrrrrrrong here.  And I intend to correct that.  Now it will soon become apparent about that which I speak.  And again my email is on my profile so please if you have any info you would like to share, please feel free to do so.
<br><br>
Now on with the showwwwwwwwwww.....

No comments:

Post a Comment